NYSC Announces Registration Procedure and Date for 2021 Batch
The management of the National Youth Service Corps has released a press statement to affirm the date of registration for the 2021 Batch A.
It will be noted that the 2020 Batch A corp members passed out today, and this necessarily means the replacement by another batch.
Below is the procedure the agency stated that should be followed:
1. This is to notify the general public that preparations are in top gear towards a hitch-free 2021 Batch 'A' Mobilization Exercise.
2. Accordingly, portal is now opened for all Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) to upload list of their qualified graduates.
3. At the end of the upload, graduates of Nigerian CPIs would commence online registration on 3rd March 2021.
4. Similarly, foreign-trained graduates would also login from 3rd March 2021 to upload their documents before being invited for pre-camp physical verification.
5. Those who failed to report for previous camp registration should also use the opportunity to login and revalidate their call-up details when the portal opens on 3rd March 2021.
6. Remobilization of corps members who earlier absconded service is on-going. Abscondees who recently completed all processes for remobilization should login now and register on or before 2nd March 2021. There will be no extension.
7. Management wishes to reiterate that only qualified graduates should avail themselves for mobilization as illegal enlistment attracts jail term upon conviction by the law court.
OAU ANNOUNCES POST UTME DATE
As academic activities are gradually returning to normal, the Obafemi Awolowo university; Ile-Ife has today officially announced the date the post utme of the institution will commence.This was made known through a press release signed by the university Registrar; Mrs S.I Omosule.According to the release the post utme will commence on Oct 5 and end on 31st of October 2020.The website to visit is www.admissions.oauife.edu.ng Check details below.
NECO extends 2022 registration for internal SSCE
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has extended the registration deadline for the 2022 Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE).It can now be applied for until midnight on Monday, June 20.Azeez Sani, Head, Information and Public Relations Division, issued a statement on Monday.The registration period was initially scheduled to close on Monday, May 30.State Ministries of Education, principals, commandants, and all stakeholders were informed that there would...
NECO Returns to Old Way of Doing Registration
In a weird development, the board of management of the National Examination Council; NECO has told candidates willing to participate in the 2022 Senior School Certificate Examinations to register offline and validate via their respective state offices of NECO.This new development makes NECO to return to the old way of doing things, as th council cancelled online registration for students.The guideline read in part, “In order to upload your candidates’ data to the NE...
Download Naijacrawl App today
Fastest way to read on the go
Download the Naijacrawl App.