As the London club; Chelsea is up for sale, a data obtained by Naijacrawl has shown the full list and amount all the players in Chelsea receive per week.
The data is to help in determining the valuation of the club since there would be a change of ownership anytime soon.
Here is the amount the three players collect per week.
22. Charly Musonda - £42,000-per-week
21. Edouard Mendy - £52,000-per-week
20. Reece James - £58,000-per-week
19. Ruben Loftus-Cheek - £60,000-per-week
18. Andreas Christensen - £80,000-per-week
17. Mason Mount - £88,462-per-week
=14. Hakim Ziyech - £100,000-per-week
=14. Antonio Rudiger - £100,000-per-week
=14. Marcos Alonso - £100,000-per-week
12. Jorginho - £110,000-per-week
13. Thiago Silva - £105,000-per-week
11. Callum Hudson-Odoi - £120,000-per-week
=7. Christian Pulisic - £150,000-per-week
=7. Mateo Kovacic - £150,000-per-week
=7. Kai Havertz - £150,000-per-week
=7. Cesar Azpilicueta - £150,000-per-week
6. Kepa Arrizabalaga - £155,000-per-week
5. Ben Chilwell -£190,000-per-week
4. Saul Niguez - £198,269-per-week (on loan from Atletico Madrid)
3. Timo Werner - £272,000-per-week
2. N’Golo Kante - £290,000-per-week
1. Romelu Lukaku - £325,000-per-week
Since Abramovich's arrival in 2003, Chelsea have been one of the most successful teams in the world having won 19 major trophies in that time.