Connect with us

Transfer news: Vidal speaks on Chelsea move

kizinho

Published

on

Follow
NEWS: Transfer news: Vidal speaks on Chelsea move [New Sports] » Naijacrawl
Photo: Naijacrawl

Bayern Munich star, Arturo Vidal has insisted that there is ‘no chance’ of Chelsea signing him in January transfer window.



He said he could leave the German giants in the summer.

The Blues coach, Antonio Conte is keen on bringing the Chilean international to Stamford Bridge, although Chelsea have already secured a £15 million deal for Ross Barkley this month.

Vidal told German reporters that he will end the season with the Bundesliga champions.

“I’m still here until June and I’m happy,” said Vidal.

“I hope to win the Champions League and then we’ll see what happens, but at this moment I am 100 per cent at Bayern and there is no chance of changing teams,” the 30-year-old said.

Click Here To Comment




kizinho
 

Adike Kizito is a top-rated software developer, blogger, sports, and entertainment lover. He is the CEO of these popular websites Naijacrawl.com and Mp3ager.com. He operates his software developing task through Kizzsoft.com,... Read More

Continue Reading
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1.  Willam

    That will be nice but age not on  his side again



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Barcelona president, Laporta speaks on signing two more players from Chelsea

Victorious

Published

on

SPORTS NEWS: Barcelona president, Laporta speaks on signing two more players from Chelsea [New Sports News] » Naijacrawl
Photo: Naijacrawl
Barcelona's president, Joan Laporta, remained coy about the club’s plan to sign both Cesar Azpilicueta and Marcos Alonso from Chelsea this summer.The LaLiga giants have already brought in Andreas Christensen from Chelsea last month.Also, Barca have hijacked the Blues’ move for both Raphinha and Jules Kounde, leading to speculation that the Premier League side will block them from signing Azpilicueta and Alonso.When asked for an update on moves for both players, Lapo...
Continue Reading

Barcelona speaks on offering Jong to Chelsea, confirm meeting with Boehly

Victorious

Published

on

SPORTS NEWS: Barcelona speaks on offering Jong to Chelsea, confirm meeting with Boehly [New Sports News] » Naijacrawl
Photo: Naijacrawl
Barcelona president, Joan Laporta, has confirmed a meeting with Chelsea owner, Todd Boehly.However, he claimed they only talked about football and that the LaLiga club did not offer Frenkie de Jong to the Blues.Barca have beaten Chelsea to the signing of both Raphinha and Jules Kounde this summer, and Laporta insists there is no problem between the two clubs.We’ve never offered de Jong to Chelsea. No, no, no. We had a nice dinner with Boehly in Barcelona and we talk...
Continue Reading

Mendy qualified for the World Cup but couldn't help Chelsea in the Premier League — Tuchel speaks following Brentford's defeat

Victorious

Published

on

SPORTS NEWS: Mendy qualified for the World Cup but couldn't help Chelsea in the Premier League — Tuchel speaks following Brentford's defeat [New Sports News] » Naijacrawl
Photo: Naijacrawl
Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel has stated that goalkeeper Edouard Mendy qualified for the 2022 World Cup with Senegal, but that he was unable to help the Blues in their 4-1 Premier League defeat to Brentford on Saturday.Brentford won 3-0 over Chelsea thanks to a brace from Vitaly Janelt and goals from Christian Eriksen and Yoane Wissa.Tuchel's team did score at Stamford Bridge, thanks to Antonio Rudiger.Chelsea's meeting against Brentford was an unthankful game for M...
Continue Reading

Latest


Download Naijacrawl App today

Fastest way to read on the go

Download the Naijacrawl App.