Man Got Electrocuted When Doing This in Benin
It was a sad end for a yet-to-be-identified man in Benin city yesterday evening after he got electrocuted.
The man was seen sitting at the extreme top on a high tension pole; many people initially thought it was a wizard flight gone wrong and he was trapped in the power line, but it was later discovered from an early witness that he climbed it himself, efforts to talk to him proved abortive because of the height.
He got electrocuted towards evening.
It may have been depression or he was mad, but sadly his side of the story could not be heard, because he fell down dead and burnt.
BEDC Staff Got Electrocuted Why Fixing High Tension Cable
A yet-to-be-identified casual staff of the Benin Electricity Distribution Company, has reportedly been electrocuted in Ugelli, Delta State.The victim was said to have been electrocuted while working on high tension wires around Afiesere Junction in Ughelli on Monday evening, November 1, 2021.According to an eyewitness, the deceased was seen fixing the cables when one of the cables snapped and fell on him, electrocuting him instantly.Meanwhile, the remains of the vic...
Man got imprisoned for doing this to his friend in Bauchi
A Bauchi State Chief Magistrates’ Court has sentenced a 32-year-old man, Auwal Usman, for using a machete to cut off the two hands of his friend in the state.The Presiding Judge, Haruna Mamma, found Usman guilty of cutting his friend’s hands with a machete during a physical fight.The police prosecutor, Yusuf Musa, told the court that the suspect, a resident of Dogon Ruwa village in Ari, in the Ningi Local Government Area of Bauchi State, had a misunderstanding with...
Man electrocuted while trying to steal transformer
It was a sad end for a suspected electricity cable thief who met a grim fate near an electricity transformer in Niger state on Friday, September 8.The suspect was discovered lifeless early this morning. The deceased was suspected of attempting to pilfer electricity cables from the transformer, met his demise when power was unexpectedly restored.Unfortunately, the young man’s daring endeavor to abscond with the cables ended in a fatal electrocution during a brazen ac...
Download Naijacrawl App today
Fastest way to read on the go
Download the Naijacrawl App.