How to restore or reset all blackberry devices.
Restore Device to Factory Settings (Windows)
Download ( Here) and Launch BlackBerry Link.
- From the Windows desktop, click Start > All Programs > BlackBerry > BlackBerry Link.
- Using the provided USB cable, connect the BlackBerry 10 or any blackberry devices smartphone to the computer.
- Click the device tab (located in the lower-left; to the right of the computer tab).
- The name of the tab will vary depending upon the name of the device.
- If presented, enter the device password.
- Click Settings ( gear icon located in the upper-right).
- Click Restore Device Data (located on the left; below 'Backup Now').
- Click Restore to factory settings (located in the upper-right).
- Click Restore (located at the bottom).
- Do not disconnect the BlackBerry 10 smartphone from the computer until the restore process has completed.
Click Here To Comment