American actor, Kevin Spacey charged with sexual assault of three men in UK
American actor and producer, Kevin Spacey has been charged with four counts of sexual assault in the United Kingdom.
The Crown Prosecution Service confirmed on Thursday that the offences involved three men.
Spacey, 62, was charged after evidence was reviewed following complaints between 2005 and 2013.
Rosemary Ainslie, CPS Special Crime Division Head said the Service “authorized criminal charges for four counts of sexual assault against three men”.
In a release, she disclosed Spacey has been charged with “causing a person to engage in penetrative sexual activity without consent”.
Ainslie announced that the evidence earlier gathered was rechecked by the Metropolitan Police.
“The Crown Prosecution Service reminds all concerned that criminal proceedings against Mr Spacey are active and that he has the right to a fair trial”, the statement reads.
The incidents are alleged to have taken place in London and Gloucestershire.
The first charge was about an alleged sexual assault in London in March 2005.
The second alleged victim claimed to have been assaulted in London in August 2008.
The third complainant relates to an alleged assault in Gloucestershire in April 2013.
Spacey began his career in the 1980s as a stage actor and rose to fame and wealth. He has won two Oscars and other notable awards.
Billionaire Elon Musk Denies Sexual Harassment Accusation As SpaceX Reportedly Paid Air Hostess $250,000 To Keep Quiet
According to reports, a flight attendant who accused SpaceX and Tesla CEO Elon Musk of sexually harassing her on a flight in 2016 was given $250,000 to be silent.In 2018, SpaceX paid the air hostess to settle a sexual misconduct lawsuit against Elon Musk.According to Business Insider, the attendant, who used to work on a contract basis for SpaceX's corporate jet fleet, accused Musk of exposing himself to her, caressing her leg without consent, and offering to purcha...
OnlyFans Suspends Sexual Content Band
just last week that the subscription site OnlyFans, known for its adult content, announced that it will block sexually explicit photos and videos from 1st October, stating explicit content must abide by its policies. The company has now rescinded the decision and the plan has been cancelled.This was made known through a post on her social media pageIt reads in part:Thank you to everyone for making your voices heard.We have secured assurances necessary to support our...
How Natalie Portman said experiencing "sexual terrorism" ( watch video)
Natalie Portman said experiencing "sexual terrorism" at the age of 13 made her feel the need to cover her body and inhibit expression while addressing thousands in LA gathered for the Women's MarchNatalie Portman said experiencing "sexual terrorism" at the age of 13 made her feel the need to cover her body and inhibit expression while addressing thousands in LA gathered for the Women's March https://t.co/LjDJxrz1DV pic.twitter.com/X9Ee9dZUBM— CNN (@CNN) January...
Download Naijacrawl App today
Fastest way to read on the go
Download the Naijacrawl App.