Please Save Us - Ebonyi Governor Begs Buhari
Engr David Umahi of Ebonyi state writes President Buhari for funds to be able to complete the airport project he embarked on in the state and save the state from abandoning the huge capital project because of paucity of funds.
The letter tagged " RE-NOTIFICATION OF MY LETTER TO MR. PRESIDENT SEEKING HIS FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO PURCHASE OUR AIRPORT EQUIPMENT" was directed to the minster of aviation and copied to the presdient.
1. Please find an attached letter to Mr. President on the above subject matter
2. We are building one of the largest airport in Nigeria using concrete to build our runway.
3. We intend to complete this project by May 2022 but we do not have money to buy the airport equipment hence our appeal to Mr. President for Ten Billion Naira (N10.000,000,000.00) to purchase the equipment.
4. We shall handover the airport to the Federal Government on completion to concession and supervise.
5. PRAYER I plead with you for your kind help in recommending to Mr. President to assist us when Mr. President refers our letter to you. Recall all your assistance to us towards the realization of this project. This your latest anticipated assistance will help to complete the airport and will allow Mr. President and you to commission the project to the credit of Mr. President administration.
Accept as always, the assurances of my highest regards.
Biafra day: Ebonyi Governor Makes U Turn; Now Allow People To Sit At Home
After threatening to penalized those that obey the sit at home order, the governor of Ebonyi state; Governor Umahi has now rescinded his decision, this was made known through a statement signed by Francis NwazeSpecial Assistant to the Governor.The statement reads:The Government of Ebonyi State has received several requests from some families and residents of the State, requesting that they would like to remain indoors on Monday, May 31, 2021, to organize private fam...
BREAKING!! Ebonyi State Governor Umahi Blast Pro Biafra Groups about Sit at Home.
BREAKING!! Biafra : “Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-At-Home, Lose It Forever” – Governor Umahi Blows Hot DAVID Umahi, Ebonyi State governor has threatened to deal with traders in the state who obey the sit-at-home order by the Indigenous People of Biafra, (IPOB).It is the tradition of Pro-Biafra groups to always sit-at-home annually on May 30 to commemorate the dead of those who lost their lives in the struggle.Mr Umahi while addressing the people at the 20...
Terrorism: Buhari Has Done Better Than Jonathan In Borno - Buhari Aide And Borno Governor
After a commendatory report from the Governor of Borno state on the present state of terrorist action in the state, Bashir Ahmad, the personal assistant to President Buhari on New Media, says a lot has changed in Borno state under the Buhari-led administration.Bashir stated this on his Twitter handle this afternoon while reacting to the commendatory comment by the state governor, Babagana Zulum, who said the security situation in the state has since improved under B...
Download Naijacrawl App today
Fastest way to read on the go
Download the Naijacrawl App.