Cristiano Ronaldo finally speaks on his Man United future
Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo has responded to news about his future on Instagram.
There are reports linking the Portugal internal away from Old Trafford, with the football icon said to have told the Red Devils’ hierarchy he wants to leave the club.
Ronaldo ended his summer exile on Tuesday by returning to the United’s training ground, along with his agent Jorge Mendes, for showdown talks with the club over his future.
In that meeting, Mendes is also said to have told United chiefs that they already had an offer from a club and his five-time Ballon d'Or-winning client was adamant about leaving.
But taking to social media, Ronaldo wrote: “Keep going that one day you will get some news right.”
Erik Ten Hag Reiterated His Stance That Cristiano Ronaldo Will Remain At Old Trafford
Cristiano Ronaldo has expressed a desire to leave Manchester United in order to play in the Champions League, but manager Erik ten Hag of Manchester United has reiterated that Ronaldo will stay at Old Trafford.Ronaldo missed the majority of United’s pre-season preparations, with the club excusing him from a tour of Asia and Australia for family reasons.The 37-year-old did return for a 1-1 friendly draw against Rayo Vallecano last weekend. However, he made headlines...
Cristiano Ronaldo Responded To His Recall In A Magnificent Portugal Performance Against Switzerland
Cristiano Ronaldo reminded everyone how important he is to Portugal by leading them to a 4-0 win over Switzerland in the Nations League.The veteran forward and captain was relegated to the bench for his country's first match against Spain on Thursday, settling for a half-hour cameo in a 1-1 draw.However, on his return to the starting lineup, the Manchester United striker sent a resounding message to coach Fernando Santos, scoring twice after setting up the goal for...
Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo charged by FA
Cristiano Ronaldo, a star for Manchester United, has been charged with "improper and/or violent conduct" in connection with an incident in which he appeared to knock a fan's phone out of their hand.Following Manchester United's 1-0 loss to Everton in April of last year, the incident took place at Goodison Park.Social media users posted video of the Portugal international appearing to knock a young fan's phone out of his hand as he walked off the field and into the t...
Download Naijacrawl App today
Fastest way to read on the go
Download the Naijacrawl App.