How to Root Samsung Galaxy j7. Auto root file for root your Samsung Galaxy Smart Phone device.
CF Auto Root is really the very easy way to use this for Samsung galaxy android devices Root method SuperSU application along with much more other and awesome Android App.
This root method is compatible with most Samsung Galaxy Android Smart Phones and Google Nexus Android Devices it works with any Samsung supported flashing box like Z3X, BST Dongle, infinity SM and more like these either the Odin Program or Fastboot commands for the Nexus Android devices check here to see if your device is compatible with this amazing cf auto root tool!
- Download and install USB drivers for PC
- Samsung Flash tools
- SM J727U CF Auto Root
How To Flash Samsung CF Auto Root File
- Download required files and tools
- Extract files using WinZip or WinRar
- Boot your device to ‘Download Mode’
- By press and holding ‘Home + Vol Down + Power button for few seconds
- Open Flash tool (Odin) folder and run setup
- Connect the device to your PC
- When the device is connected Odin will show a blue sign with a dded message
- Select CF Auto Root file in Odin using AP or PDA tab
- Make sure not to check Re-Partition
- Click start button for the flashing to be process
- Relax and wait for the flashing to complete
- After successful flashing, the device will reboot automatically
Download SM J727U CF Auto Root files below