The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra; Nnamdi Kanu has now unveiled "Peoples Revolutionary Army of Nigerian Youths (PRANY)" Funded by Nigerians in Diaspora.
This is coming up after a series of meetings reached this evening with various Nigerian organizations in Diaspora ready to fund the revolution.
Purpose of revolution: to rescue Nigerian youths from the hands of criminal politicians, military and police brutality and killings, Fulani Herdsmen killings and corrupt system. PRANY will be present at every protest fully armed to protect Nigerian youths protesting. We will sit down afterwards as regions to discuss our future and charter a course for ourselves and generations unborn.
Age: At least 16 yrs
Incentives to Active Military and Police Resignees To Join
1. We will pay your salary two months in advance, cash.
2. Thereafter, you will be paid your monthly salary on the first of the month
3. You will be equipped with necessary safety and battle equipment to get the job done.
4. Your family (wife, kids, dependents) will be cared for if you died during the revolution.
5. Upon successful revolution, your name will be honored in plaque, taught in schools and history will remember you for your bravery.
NNAMDI KANU "ALL I NEED IS THE FULL COMMITMENT AND FEARLESSNESS OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS TO THIS REVOLUTION, AND I'LL LEAD AND COMMAND IT ON THE GROUND. IT WILL NOT FAIL BECAUSE WE HAVE A WINNING BLUEPRINT."