Liverpool are in search for their first Premier League win in the calender year 2017.
They were literally blowing teams away in the first half of the season and were strong contenders for the title. The fortunes have reversed since the start of 2017 as they struggled to find goals when it mattered.
They managed to win just once in the 10 matches this year, that too against a lower division club Plymouth Argyle in the FA Cup fixture.
In the five league games into the New Year, Klopps men have picked up 3 draws and 2 losses and saw their title winning chances blown away. The Reds are fifth in the league table and the gap with league leaders Chelsea is at a 13 point distance.
Tottenham made an amazing leap since December and moved up to second in the league table and have a 9 point gap with the leaders Chelsea.
They picked up 7 wins and 2 draws from the 9 matches during the period. They are arguably the best home team in the Premier League. But the stats are exactly not encouraging while they are on the road. They are unbeaten in the last four away games, but they have only managed 4 wins from their 12 away games so far.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PREDICT (Pls Read Carefully)
1. Login or become a member.For mobile users, if you want to register, click on the icon at the leftside before the site logo
2. Update your profile image/phone number
3. Drop the Match correct score, in the comment box.
4. Mention a player from either of the Team that will score a goal During the Match. (e.g coutinho will score for liverpool!! Dont mention 2 names just 1 from any of the Team)
4. Give us two reasons why you think your prediction is correct.
Winners will be announced on monday plus payout on the same day.
Drop Your Predictions Below!!