The Commissioner for health in Enugu state, Dr Emmanuel Ikechukwu has confirmed the fourth case of coronavirus case in the state.
The commissioner said the 4th case is a 39 man year old that returned to the state in April 22 from Lagos.
The commissioner, also said the state has a total of 4 cases of which 2 has been discharged and remain two active cases.
He then implored the citizen of the state to adhere strictly to the following instruction.
The Enugu State Ministry of Health continues to recommend to the good people of Enugu State, the following:
1. Stay at home as much as you can.
2. Use a clean cloth mask daily if you have to go out
3. Do not touch the front of the mask while wearing it
4. Remove your mask only from both ears at the same time
5. Wash your cloth mask, dry and iron it everyday
8. Maintain respiratory hygiene when you have to cough or sneeze
9. Maintain social/physical distancing always
10. Wash your hands as often as you can with soap and running water
11. When you can't wash your hands use an alcohol based hand sanitizer frequently.
Call these numbers if you think you may have or know someone who may have Covid-19 symptoms, 08182555550 or 09022333833, or the NCDC number 080097000010
If I do these, I protect you and if you do these, you protect me.