Transparent :if the color of your urine is totally transparent, this means that you are drinking a lot of water.it will be advisable to reduce the consumption of this.
2. Pale yellow: this color shows that you are healthy and very well hydrated.
3. Light yellow: This shows you are effectively healthy.
4. Dark yellow: This is normal however, try to drink more water often.
5. Honey color: Your body is not getting a good amount of water. Increase your consumption before it get worse.
6. Dark brown color: this shows severe dehydration or liver diseases you can fight it by taking 7 glasses of water a day
7. Rose or Reddish: This means you have to see your Doctor because it may indicate kidney disease, a urinary tract infection.